The Computrek Group | Speaking Engagements
“When success is your only viable option, being a positive and engaged speaker is your only choice.”
D A V E S C H E D I N | CompuTrek’s Lead Coach | Trainer has been a speaker at over 50+ Northwest Auto Care, NWACA, monthly regional meetings in the last several years not including the ASCCA regional meetings he’s been an active member of since 2015. After seeing the significance and relevance of what CompuTrek Automotive Management Solutions presents to the automotive repair shops in the Pacific Northwest, NWACA called upon Dave’s expertise to be a Trainer at the ATE Northwest Training EXPO starting in 2008 in which he has offered various AMI accredited courses See: SEMINARS & CLASSES.
Our Speaking Solutions are able to be adapted to most speaking venues. All the topics in the Seminars & Classes section can also be completed in smaller segments and still hold a great amount of value for attendees.
The CompuTrek Group Speaking Engagements:
- 2012 – KEYNOTE SPEAKER – TireCraft Convention, Niagara Falls, ON., Canada
- 2014 – Delivered four (4) Leadership & Personal Development Seminars to the Arizona ASA Sunrise Annual Training event
- 2014 – Featured Trainer ASCCA California Trade Association’s Summer Event Training Expo
- 2015 – 2017 ASCCA Chapter #99 Redding, CA State Representative, Chapter Speaker & Presenter
- 2018 to current Remarkable Results Radio podcast recurring Guest Speaker
CONNECT with Dave Schedin Lead Coach | Trainer directly to discuss your Speaking requests. Dave Schedin 800-385-0724